Vegetarian Dinner with Quorn and Kidney Beans. Great recipe for Vegetarian Dinner with Quorn and Kidney Beans. This is a vegetarian recipe that my whole family enjoys, including my toddler. See great recipes for Vegetarian Dinner with Quorn and Kidney Beans too!
See great recipes for Spicy kidney bean potato dish too! We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. You can have Vegetarian Dinner with Quorn and Kidney Beans using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Dinner with Quorn and Kidney Beans
- You need 1 of grated red onion.
- You need 1 of grated carrot.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s to taste of parsley.
- It’s to taste of ground coriander.
- Prepare to taste of basil.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s 300 g of quorn chicken pieces.
- It’s 480 gr of red kidney beans.
- You need 150 gr of sweetcorn.
- It’s of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 of oxo stock cube.
Quorn chilli is a delicious alternative to beef chilli. This healthy vegetarian family Quorn chilli recipe is one that even meat eaters will enjoy! Although this is a vegetarian quorn chilli con carne recipe you can still use Beef. The recipe is designed for you to use either Quorn or beef.
Vegetarian Dinner with Quorn and Kidney Beans step by step
- Cook the grated onion and carrot and garlic, in a bit of vegetable oil, along with the parsley, coriander and basil..
- Add the quorn chicken pieces and cook until they are soft..
- Add the kidney beans and sweetcorn and cook on low heat..
- Add tomato puree and an oxo cube and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Let it cool cool down for a few minutes and enjoy!.
Add in the vegetable stock pot and mix with the Quorn. This will ensure that the Quorn is flavour-filled and moist. Whilst your mince is cooking, get a large frying pan, put on a medium-high heat and pour in the chopped tomatoes, kidney beans and butter beans and stir regularly. This one-pan rice dish is a perfect quick and easy vegetarian dinner. It's packed full of flavour, with spices, onion, pepper, sweetcorn, kidney beans, and quorn pieces.