Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day.
You can cook Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day
- You need 65 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 75 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 130 grams of ●Cake flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- Prepare 30 ml of ★Milk (use 50 ml if you're not adding yogurt).
- You need 20 grams of ★Plain yogurt (or just use milk instead).
- It’s 1 of few drops Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate bar.
- Prepare 1 of Sprinkles.
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day step by step
- Bring butter and egg to room temperature. Beat the egg. Combine all ● ingredients and sift. Also combine the ★ ingredients..
- Add butter into a bowl and whisk until it becomes creamy..
- Add granulated sugar in 2 or 3 batches. Mix well until whitened..
- Add beaten eggs in 2 or 3 batches. Mix well and briskly..
- ★Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Add half of the ● powdered ingredients and mix until nice and smooth..
- Add half of the combined ★ ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, fold in lightly in cutting motions..
- Mix in the rest of the powdered and ★ ingredients and mix lightly until it's not floury. Add a few drops of vanilla extract to finish. Fold in..
- If you're decorating the cakes later, pour the dough until it fills about 60% of the tin or cupcake liners. Otherwise, fill about 80%. Smooth out the surface with a spoon..
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 180°C. Test with a bamboo skewer and make sure it comes out clean. That's it for the base cake..
- After the cakes have completely cooled down, finely chop up the chocolate bar and melt in a double broiler. Make sure it melts thoroughly and becomes smooth..
- Scoop up the melted chocolate and drizzle over the cakes from about a height of 20 cm. Decorate with sprinkles before the chocolate hardens. Voila..