You can have Pulled Pork using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork
- It’s 8-10 lb of pork shoulder roast.
- Prepare of Mustard.
- You need of Adkins Western BBQ rub.
Pulled Pork step by step
- Pat the pork shoulder roast dry.
- Slather a then layer of mustard all over the pork.
- Sprinkle with Adkins. Pat into pork.
- Place in a foil pan, in smoker at 225 degrees.
- Smoke for 5-6 hours, fat cap up.
- Remove from foil pan, place in cooking bag. Continue to cook for 6-7 hours until an internal temp of 195 degrees.
- Place in a cambro for at least an hour but up 6 hours before shredding.
- Cooked about 80lbs, yielded around 45lbs of meat to make 125 sandwiches that were 1/3lb each..