Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole. This Low Carb Chili Dog Bake Casserole will give you the taste of a chili dog, without all the carbs and sugar! This Low Carb Hot Dog Chili recipe turned out sooo good, you would never know it was low carb! I combined the chili with Hot dogs, cheese and onions for the most amazing low carb.
Spread in a greased large pie plate; stir in half of the cheese. Beat the eggs well; whisk in the mayonnaise then the cream. I hope that you enjoy today's video! You can have Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole
- Prepare 6 of hotdogs (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Prepare 1 lb of browned ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of hotdog chili or chili without beans.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
Please give it a thumbs up if you did! – – – – FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA BELOW!! – – – – 🔺INSTAGRAM. You may be able to find lower carb options so make sure you update your nutrition data to reflect the difference! As you know, my family doesn't care for spices so be sure to add more cumin and chili powder if you like it I had been craving chili cheese coney dogs from a fast food place called Sonic. This basic low carb bacon cheeseburger casserole is very flexible.
Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Placed sliced hot dogs on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Top with Browned hamburger meat.
- Pour onion powder and yellow mustard on top of hamburger.
- Pour 1 cup of shredded cheese on top of this mixture.
- Pour chili on top of cheese..
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, then add mayonnaise, and heavy whipping cream. Stir until smooth and pour on top of the chili.
- And the other cup of cheese to the top and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
Try a mix of Monterrey Jack and bleu cheese crumbles with some added mushrooms for an amazing Did you know you can easily make low carb casseroles in a casserole crock pot? They are good baked, but when you want to. This low carb chicken casserole recipe is made with grated cauliflower rice. It's baked with some cream, herbs, and a cheddar cheese topping. If you'd like to add more vegetables, sauté some mushrooms or onions along with the chicken and add them to the casserole.