French Toast (Breakfast).
You can cook French Toast (Breakfast) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Toast (Breakfast)
- Prepare of Base.
- Prepare Loaf of French Bread.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- You need 2 Cups of Milk.
- It’s 8 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare of Flavor.
- You need of Maple Syrup.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of Tbps Sugar.
French Toast (Breakfast) instructions
- Prep: Combine Milk, Eggs, Salt, Sugar, Cinnamon and Half the Butter (Melted), whisk together and put in a shallow pan to dip the bread in..
- Prep: Preheat Skillet to Medium and Grease with Butter..
- Cook: Quickly dip the bread into the milk mixture, flip it once and then let it drip away the extra liquid for a couple seconds. Transfer it to the skillet and cook to desired crispness on both sides..
- Serve: Immediately OR place in the oven at 200°F until ready to serve..