Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce. That's why I love these mini no bake cheesecakes with blueberry sauce. Individually portioned, so it's allllll for me! A graham cracker crust, a thick and creamy sweet cheesecake, topped with a homemade blueberry sauce made from fresh blueberries.
Cool slightly and serve with slices of cheesecake. Learn how to make Lemon Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce. These creamy mini cheesecakes have a buttery gingersnap cookie crust and a tangy raspberry sauce to offset the richness of the cheesecake. You can cook Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Gram Cracker Crumbs.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 Pkg (8 oz) of Cream Cheese, Soften).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of White Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
When I see mini cheesecake pans at the store, I always laugh to myself a bit because it just seems so silly. I have used the Blueberry Coulis Sauce that my daughter Elona made to drizzle the top of the mini cheesecakes and placed some fresh farm-picked blueberries. Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with a Pretzel Pecan Crust. No-Bake Lime Cheesecake with Chocolate Almond Crust.
Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce step by step
- Preheat 325, line 6 miffin cup with paper.
- Mix Graham Cracker and butter well, spoon in to muffin cups, press down with a shot glass.
- Bake for 5 min, remove, keep oven on.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, beat in sugar (abput 5 minute total) add egg and vanilla extract mix well.
- Spoon in mixture evenly, also to the rim. Bake for 25 min.
- Cool in pan completely before removing to chill in fridge. Serve with homemaker blueberry sauce.
For the sauce: In a small saucepan, combine the blueberries and sugar. Buy the ingredients for our Baked cheesecake with blueberry sauce recipe from Tesco today. Cream Cheese: Full-fat cream cheese if recommended here. Lower fat cream cheese simply doesn't perform the same way in baking recipes. Cornstarch: Cornstarch is used as a thickener in both the sauce and the cheesecake.