Pineapple pork with crispy tofu.
You can cook Pineapple pork with crispy tofu using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple pork with crispy tofu
- You need 1/4 of pork cubed.
- You need 1 of pouch Pineapple tidbits.
- It’s 1 of medium onion sliced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 pcs of tofu squares.
Pineapple pork with crispy tofu step by step
- Sliced the tofu and fry until crispy. Set aside..
- Boil the pork until tender. Once stock is gone fry the pork lightly on its own juice. Add onion and garlic..
- Pour the pineapples including the syrup. Simmer. Once the syrup is absorbed by the pork. Top it with the tofu, serve hot. Enjoy..