Dairy Free Creme Brulee.
You can cook Dairy Free Creme Brulee using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dairy Free Creme Brulee
- You need 2 cans of 20-22% fat coconut cream.
- Prepare 12 of egg yolks.
- You need 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
Dairy Free Creme Brulee step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Separate cream from coconut water in the can, reserve water for other recipes..
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Line bottom of cake pan with water.
- Pour batter into ramekins or glass containers.
- Place containers into water bath.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until custard texture.
- After removing from water bath let cool briefly..
- Evenly coat top with sugar, toast with torch..