Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶. Spicy Black Bean Dip Recipe, a copycat version of Trader Joes. This one is made with salsa, beans, cilantro, fresh lime juice, and spices. Let stand for a few minutes.
Koftas consist of balls made with minced ground meat mixed with spices. These fried chicken meatballs cooked in a rich spiced tomato sauce are simple, full of flavor, and make a delicious main dish that goes well with bread, rice, noodles or spaghetti. The place where people can come and talk about reddit fights and other dramatic happenings from other subreddits. You can cook Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶
- You need 1/2 cup of ground sausage cooked.
- It’s 1/4 cup of thinly diced purple onion.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Fritos jalepeno cheddar cheese dip.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 4 of flour tortillas.
For drama happening here, check out /r/subredditdramadrama. For meta discussion, check out /r/metasubredditdrama. For general internet drama, check out /r/internetdrama. Come join our Discord, click here to join!
Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 step by step
- Cook the ground sausage along with the onions until no pink remains. Season with salt and pepper..
- Mix milk and egg and pour into sausage onion mixture and stir in shredded cheese. Cook until eggs are fluffy stirring often..
- Take a clean skillet and turn heat to medium low. Spread 1 tablespoon of Fritos cheese on two tortillas then split the sausage egg and cheese mixture between both cheesy tortillas and top each one with remaining tortilla. Cook each one 2-3 min per side or until speckled golden brown..
- Serve with hot sauce, gravy to dip, salsa, sour cream, cheese sauce etc!.