Simple Grilled Cheese and Fried Egg Sandwich. Check Out Our Recipes To Up The Flavor Of Your Favorite Dish. Grilled cheese sandwiches are so good, and this fried egg grilled cheese sandwich is definitely delicious! A breakfast sandwich that everyone loves.
Cut sandwiches in half and serve. Cook pancetta in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. This Fried Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich Is So Savory And Satisfying Oh wow, this sounds SO good. You can cook Simple Grilled Cheese and Fried Egg Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Grilled Cheese and Fried Egg Sandwich
- It’s of Butter/oil.
- You need 2 pieces of Toast.
- You need 1 of large Egg.
- It’s 1 slice of Cheese.
- You need of Seasoning of your choice.
- It’s of Equipment:.
- Prepare 1 of circle cutter (or preferred shape).
- Prepare of Spatula.
Claire puts her own spin on Eggslut's bacon, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich. Have you downloaded the new Food Network Kitchen app yet? Egg-in-a-hole has long been one of our favorite breakfasts: Cut a hole out of a slice of bread, cook in butter, break an egg into the hole. Following a brilliant idea we first saw on Reddit, we decided to try building a grilled cheese sandwich out of two of those bad boys—and deliciousness ensued.
Simple Grilled Cheese and Fried Egg Sandwich instructions
- Start by making the cheeses sandwiches by placing the slices into the toast bread..
- In a large pan heat the oil or butter and place the cheese sandwich to lightly brown each side..
- Note*** don't worry if the cheese is not completely melted… Make sure that the bread is only lightly browned so that it doesn't burn in the next step..
- Now using the cutter (I used a medium circle cutter) place it in the center of the sandwich and cut to provide space for the egg..
- Leave the cut out pieces of bread to be used when serving..
- Now, place a little butter into a the hot pan and once again place the sandwich into it, only this time with an egg in the middle..
- Fry each side for about 1-2 mins each side making sure it is completely cooked..
- Alternatively, you could place the sandwich with the egg into the pan for a few seconds until it is cooked from the bottom… Then you would transfer it into a plate and place into the microwave for about 1 minute or until cooked..
- Serve hot with a few vegetables on the side.. And enjoy this tasty and super cute breakfast that is very simple to make..
Fried Egg & Cheese Sandwich Recipe is easy to make and very tasty. Please subscribe to totikky tikky Youtube Channel. I saw this on a street food hacks video and had to try it. Those fast street food cooks are amazing. Grilled egg and cheese sandwich hack.