Mediterranean Inspired Tuna Salad.
You can have Mediterranean Inspired Tuna Salad using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Inspired Tuna Salad
- Prepare of Canned Tuna- I used 16oz drained yellowfin and white albacore.
- Prepare of Celery-.5 cup small dice.
- It’s of Carrots-.5 cup small dice.
- You need of Cucumber- 1 half small dice.
- It’s of Radish- about 1 small dice.
- Prepare of Strawberry-about 3 small dice.
- Prepare 1/2 of Apple- I used red delicious small dice.
- You need cup of Mayonnaise- about.5.
- Prepare cup of Whole grain mustard-.25.
- Prepare 2 TBS of Relish-.
- You need of Salt- TT.
- It’s of Pepper-TT.
- You need of Dried Herbs- Basil, Thyme, Sage, Rosemary, Oregano, Dill, etc-TT.
- It’s pinch of Red Pepper Flakes-.
- It’s 1 TBS of Garlic Powder-.
Mediterranean Inspired Tuna Salad step by step
- In large mixing bowl combine drained tuna, veggies, fruits and seasoning..
- Add mayonnaise, mustard. Adjust wet ingredients for desired consistency. Mix together..
- Add more seasoning as needed..