Clean Eating Oatmeal. Do you love a good ole classic bowl of oatmeal for breakfast? Take your classic breakfast to the next level with these clean eating oatmeal recipes. From granola to muffins and fun flavorful oatmeal variations, you're sure to find a delicious oatmeal recipe in this collection from The Gracious Pantry.
Make them vegan, into baked oatmeal cups or add other fruit like bananas – this recipe is versatile and yummy! Posted in Breakfast , Food Prep by Rachel Maser We've been depending a lot on our beloved overnight oats for a quick + nutritious breakfast in the mornings lately…and you know what?!! These healthy oatmeal breakfast recipes can all be made with your preferred type of oatmeal (rolled oats / steel cut oats / instant oatmeal) though the best oatmeal option will be noted. You can have Clean Eating Oatmeal using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Clean Eating Oatmeal
- You need 1/2 cup of Rolled Oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 100 grams of Raspberries – Can be frozen.
- It’s 100 grams of Blueberries.
- It’s 1 tsp of LSA (Linseed, Sunflower seed & Almond Meal).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Greek Yoghurt.
- You need 100 of mls Milk (Rice Milk, Almond Milk recommended).
Start your morning off right with this clean eating apple pie oatmeal recipe! Few things are as American as apple pie. As clean eaters, we've all seen our share of oatmeal in the mornings. Heck, we've probably seen our share at other times during the day as well.
Clean Eating Oatmeal instructions
- Place oats in bowl and cover with water. Add Berries and place n fridge to soak (overnight or a few hours).
- When ready to serve, pour milk over berries and oats and sprinkle LSA over the top. Add greek yoghurt and enjoy!.
- OPTION: can be nice in smaller portions as a healthy dessert.
If I am on-the-go (or just want something different), I make my Eat Clean Protein Smoothie. Otherwise, I stick to my usual eggs and oatmeal. According to Tosca Reno, the author of the Eat-Clean Diet, the most well-rounded breakfast is four scrambled egg whites + one yolk and oatmeal with berries. The meal is packed full of protein and complex. We love this clean eating oatmeal!