Sugar free protein banana nut muffins. Banana nut muffin recipe with ripe bananas, nuts, sugar, egg, flour. No need for a mixer with this recipe. Feel free to leave out or swap with chocolate chips.
They are so easy to make and I think. These Healthy Banana Protein Muffins are the perfect nutritious breakfast! Gluten/dairy free and packed with protein, they're delicious + easy to make! You can have Sugar free protein banana nut muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sugar free protein banana nut muffins
- You need 1/2 cup (1 stick) of soft or melted butter.
- You need 3 of large ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Splenda (or 1/2 cup sugar if you don’t want sugar free).
- Prepare 1 1/2 scoops of unflavored whey protein powder.
- You need 1 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts and/or chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Equal parts cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top before baking.
Added protein – Muffins are typically loaded in sugar and carbs and have little to no protein in them. This recipe has protein powder in it making. This no sugar added low carb muffin recipe is made with almond flour, swerve, and just a few other ingredients. The BEST Keto Banana Nut Muffins Recipe!
Sugar free protein banana nut muffins step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Cream butter, bananas, and egg together..
- Add dry ingredients and mix, and nuts/chocolate last..
- Put in greased muffin tins or muffin sheets. DONT FORGET TO ADD CINNAMON SUGAR MIXTURE ON TOP!! Bake for 20 min.
These low carb muffins are incredibly easy to make and have no sugar added to them. These healthy banana nut protein muffins pack a major protein punch and they're loaded with warm flavors of cinnamon banana and maple syrup. Using extra ripe bananas when baking is the BEST! They're naturally sweet, so you don't have to use a huge amount of sugar in your banana recipes. Banana Nut Muffins that are better than anything you can buy at the bakery!