Hamburg style pan fish.
You can have Hamburg style pan fish using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburg style pan fish
- It’s 250 grams of fish.
- You need 200 grams of Potato(pre-cooked).
- It’s 2 slices of Bacon.
- You need 3 of Gherkin.
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s of Dill.
- It’s 50 gram of Leek.
- You need 1 of Shallot.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 40 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of flour.
- It’s 250 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Mustard.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
Hamburg style pan fish instructions
- Apply some salt and pepper evenly on both sides of the fish.
- Slice the potatoes into 1 cm thick. Chop the fish and herbs.
- Stir fry the bacon and Shallot then put them aside when it’s done.
- Pan fry the potatoes till it’s golden brown on both sides. Add the bacon back and put leek into the pot. Take them out when leek turns soft..
- Pan try the fish till both sides are golden brown.
- Add gherkin, dill, parsley and potatos back to the pan.
- Melt the butter. Put flour and mix them evenly.
- Stir it until it smells nutty. Add milk in.
- Add mustard, lemon, a pinch salt and pepper. Sauce is ready.
- Voilà ❤️.