Oatmeal Cookies. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone's day a little bit better. "These oatmeal cookies are very moist with a good flavor. I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe. These soft cookies are easy to make.
Oatmeal cookies are a favorite with kids and adults. It's hard not to like this sweet tasting cookie with its soft and chewy texture. Classic big, soft oatmeal cookies recipe for classic cookies that taste like they came fresh from a bakery! You can have Oatmeal Cookies using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of golden raisin.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) of or 170gr) unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup (200 g) of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1,5 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 cups (100 g) of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 3 of cups(270gr) rolled oats.
This recipe is easy and an all-time favorite! This best oatmeal cookies recipe is made with raisins or chocolate chips or even peanut butter. The best oatmeal cookies are easy and healthy and exactly what you want, whether chewy or crispy, and. Oats are the star of this cookie, and rightly so.
Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 350 F or 177 C, use 2 baking sheets.
- Add raisins to small bowl then cover to hot water for 10 mins..
- In a large bown, beat the room tempt unsalted butter and sugar until creamy, for 2 mins..
- Add the egg and vanilla extract then beat until combined for 1 min..
- In another bowl, use whisk to combine AP flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Then add the oats and then stir until well combined. Add the oat mixture to the butter and sugar mixture in thirds (bagi 3). Sampai rata.
- Drain the taisings then gently pressed down to remove extra water. Then stir them to the cookie batter. Use spatula or spoon. Not mixer..
- Drop dough 2 tbps full of cookies. Then pressed.
- Bake cookies for 10-15mins until the edges are light golden brown..
Featuring the nutty taste and nubbly texture of oats, these mildly spiced cookies are crunchy around the edges and invitingly soft in the center. Oats give cookies a delicious nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with everything from chocolate chips to raisins. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Quaker's Best Oatmeal Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. Oatmeal cookies are a timeless classic. They are one of the sweet treats many of us have been The best oatmeal cookies, like the kind we're sharing here, are soft and chewy through the center with.