Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle. Let's talk ingredients for a minute. To make this a little healthier, I found these brown rice Pad Thai noodles at Whole Foods made by Annie Chun's. Remember, just because they are brown rice doesn't mean they are calorie free; they are just healthier because they are whole grain.
Add minced garlic, ginger and fermented red chili. Their delightful texture and mild flavor make them a fun alternative to ordinary pasta. Spiralize the zucchini and add into a steaming basket. You can have Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle
- It’s 2 cups of organic mung bean sprouts.
- Prepare 6 oz of Organic brown rice pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked chicken bread, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, Julienned.
- It’s 1 of large onion, julienned.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of garlic chives, sliced.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of organic tamari sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of fermented red chilli.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of brown rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger, minced.
- You need 2 Tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of sesame oil.
Strain and rinse under cold water. Ideal for making authentic Pad Thai, Thailand's popular national dish, they're just as fabulous in Asian stir-fries, savory noodle soups and chilled salads. While Pad Thai is sweeter and nuttier, Pad See Ew is salty, balanced with a touch of sour and a wonderful chargrilled flavour which you can create at home!. On a cooktop (preferably gas) use a wok or cast iron pan.
Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle step by step
- Cook brown rice pasta according to the package instruction. Cut 2 minutes total boiling time..
- Sauté onion and carrot in a wok with just two Tsp olive oil on medium heat. Cook until the natrual sugar release from them for about 5 ~7 minutes. Add minced garlic, ginger and fermented red chili. Sauté for a minute..
- Add chicken, bean sprouts and keep saute for another two minutes until sprouts are withered. Crack two eggs into the same wok and scrambled them with the rest of the veggies. Season the dish with tamari sauce, fish sauce and vinegar..
- When pasta is done, transfer them into the wok and add a little bit pasta water to loose up the sauce so that pasta could soak up all the delicious juice. Add garlic chive in the end and drizzle with sesame oil before serve..
Rice noodles – you can find these in the Asian foods section of the grocery store. I usually use A Taste of Thai brand. Chicken breasts or shrimp – this makes it hearty and adds protein. Tofu can also be used here as well. Vegetable oil – used for sautéing.; Brown sugar – to sweeten the sauce.