Paleo Zucchini Fritters. All you need about what is zucchini. Find more about what is zucchini These savory bacon zucchini fritters are easy to make, packed with veggies and downright addicting! They're delicious served as a side dish or appetizer with homemade ranch dip.
And since this is a Paleo recipe, you already know that we do something different with our fritters. Instead of wheat flour, these fritters are packed with zucchini and carrots. Like the paleo cauliflower tots, both the olive oil and the almond flour helps give these paleo baked zucchini fritters some CRUNCH and also adds a LOT of yummy flavor that's gonna make your taste buds NOT EVEN BELIEVE you when you tell them they're eating vegetables. You can cook Paleo Zucchini Fritters using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Zucchini Fritters
- Prepare 2 of x small Zucchini (courgette).
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Arrowroot Powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion flakes.
Combine zucchini with onion, basil, sea salt, and nutritional yeast. This is now my go to recipe for zucchini fritters.. These Keto Zucchini Cauliflower Fritters are very different than those nuggets. For one thing, they are fritters, not nuggets because the fritter shape is much more mature.
Paleo Zucchini Fritters step by step
- Using a box grater, grate the zucchini into a bowl. Add a bit of salt and let rest to 'sweat', around 5 minutes. Place the grated zucchini on a clean dishcloth and wrap tightly to squeeze out any moisture. Place the zucchini into mixing bowl..
- Add the arrowroot, whisked egg, onion flakes and season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined..
- In a non stick pan, heat a bit of olive oil over moderate high heat and drop spoon full of the mixture in the heated pan. Make sure not to overcrowd. Cook for about 2-3min each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel..
- Serve the fritters on it's own or with your favorite condiment. Enjoy. 😋.
Savory Zucchini Fritters are a tasty and easy way to put a dent in your zucchini supply. They're crispy, flavorful and quick to make. These zucchini fritters are the perfect healthy alternative to having a burger and they taste amazing! Change up your dinner routine with these easy chicken paleo zucchini fritters. It's the perfect cross of a chicken fritter and zucchini fritter but better!