Baked Pork chops with Gravy. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pork Chop Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Kroger® Is Working Around The Clock To Ensure In Store Items Are Available. Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
If your gravy isn't as thick as you like, this might help. The five-ingredient gravy would go well over pan-sautéed or oven-fried chicken. It's also great over an open-faced turkey sandwich. You can have Baked Pork chops with Gravy using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Pork chops with Gravy
- You need 1 pack of pork chops.
- It’s 1 pack of McCormick Mushroom Gravy.
- Prepare 1 of seasoning of your choice.
- You need 1 of chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sliced onion.
The next step to making sure that your pork chops turn out successful is to remove the pork chops to a plate and deglaze your pot. Dip chops in egg mixture, then crumb mixture. Place pork chops in baking dish, and cover with water (the amount of water decides how much gravy you will have, so you decide. Meanwhile, sprinkle both sides of pork chops with garlic-pepper blend.
Baked Pork chops with Gravy step by step
- Season pork chops with seasoning of your choice. I like to use salt, pepper, seasoning salt, garlic and onion powder. Cover with chopped bell pepper and onion..
- Add a little water to the bottom of the pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- When chops are about halfway done, prepare gravy packet per instructions then pour gravy over the chops. Cook another 30 minutes or until desired done-ness..
Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. I use thin cut, bone in pork chops for my recipe. However, you can use thick cut pork chops ( you may need to cook thick cut pork chops longer), and you may also use boneless pork chops. If you have pork steaks, you can use them too!