Two flavor cake. Pour the two flavors of cake batter on either side of the cardboard divider. Bake as directed in your recipe and allow the cake to cool. When the cake is completely cool, use a butter knife to gently separate the divider from the cake without ripping the foil.
There are several ways to alter dull cake mixes and basic cake recipes, so have fun and experiment with a few different options as you search for. This two-layer beauty features a striking red interior. It calls for more baking cocoa than most red velvet cakes, making it extra chocolaty. You can cook Two flavor cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Two flavor cake
- You need 1 box of chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 1 box of white cake mix.
- Prepare 6 of eggs 3 in each bowl.
- You need 16 spoons of butter 8 in each bowl.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk 1 in each bowl.
- Prepare of Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Feel free to change the color of the food coloring to suit the occasion. Home » Cake Flavor Combinations aka Best Cake Filling and Frosting Combinations. Cake Flavor Combinations aka Best Cake Filling and Frosting Combinations. This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides.
Two flavor cake step by step
- Put each cake mix into separate bowls.
- Add 3 eggs to each bowl.
- Add 8 spoons of butter to each bowl.
- Add 1 cup milk to each bowl.
- Mix each batter till it has no lump don’t over mix.
- Grease cake pans add chocolate batter first than white the chocolate than white than chocolate.
- Take a tooth pick and run it across the batter in a straight line than do it the other way than from the middle than place into over 425 degrees.
In a small bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Make dessert unforgettable with a wedding cake unlike any other. I found this recipe somewhere, but I go to SO many recipe sites, I can't remember where. This is a VERY easy, VERY good, VERY quick, single serve cake! You can make it a little bigger by adding more cake mix and a little.