Easy Italian cheese bread sticks. Using a rolling pin, press the cheese into the pastry. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Gradually add milk, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball.
Soft, flavorful and they melt in your mouth. Had I known they were this is easy to make.well, I probably wouldn't have had to order them at the restaurants and I most certainly would. In bread machine pan, place the water, butter, salt, flour, sugar, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and yeast in order suggested by manufacturer. You can cook Easy Italian cheese bread sticks using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Italian cheese bread sticks
- It’s 1 pack of crescent rolls.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese (8 oz) divides in half.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Keto Italian Breadsticks Recipe made with fathead dough and a mixture of herbs are a simple, easy cheesy and fluffy replacement for your snack. Gluten-Free and Grain-Free Garlic Bread Sticks served with your favorite dips or just simply along with keto soup or as an appetizer with a meal. The perfect addition to your Keto Meal Preps.
Easy Italian cheese bread sticks instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a baking sheet or line with foil..
- Unroll crescents into one sheet and firmly pinch the perforated seams so it makes one big piece. Sprinkle half of the cheese on the lower half of the dough and fold over the top half. Use a fork to press the edges shut and sprinkle remaining cheese, herbs and parmesan on top..
- Use a sedated knife and cut almost all the way through making 8 breadsticks. Bake 15-20 min. Serve with marinara sauce..
Grissini are crunchy pencil-sized breadsticks with a rustic, uneven appearance coming from the hand-stretched process. They often accompany antipasti, they can be served as appetizers wrapped with paper-thin slices of ham, and they are also a great snack to nibble on. They are ideal for an after school snack, to eat while watching the game, or just to have available in the kitchen for any time someone in the family gets a little hungry. These Keto "Breadsticks" Will Knock Your Socks Off. That may not sound like much, but it's the perfect combination needed to make the best low carb snack you'll ever eat.